Report a Claim
If an incident occurs at your entity that may result in a claim, be sure to report it to your local agent and the NDIRF Claims Department as soon as possible.
Remember, if your covered auto or equipment repair comp estimates are $3,000 or less, you can get immediate repair authorization and quick repair payments using our Quick Pay Comp Claim form. Click the Quick Pay Comp Claim button below to get started.
To report an NDIRF liability, auto, or public assets claim:
- Contact your local agent
- Provide your agent with detailed information and documentation about the claim or incident
- Provide your agent with a contact name and number
Your agent will complete and submit a loss/incident report (below) and all pertinent claim documentation to NDIRFClaims@ndirf.com.
- Liability Incident Report – for general, governance, cyber, and professional liability claims
- Auto Incident Report – for any auto incident in which a member’s auto is involved
- Property Loss Report – for loss to mobile equipment or property
- Glass Only Report – for glass only claims on either auto and/or mobile equipment
To report a North Dakota Fire & Tornado claim:
Claims are received and reviewed by the NDIRF’s in-house claims team, and an NDIRF adjuster is assigned to each claim. The adjuster contacts within one business day the Claim Contact listed on the corresponding claim’s loss/incident report.
Click here to view a step-by-step How to Report a Claim guide.
Summons and Complaints
If your first loss notice is the service of a Summons and Complaint, include a copy of the document with the report you submit to the NDIRF.
*A Summons and Complaint must be responded to within 21 days from the date it’s served. Failure to respond within this timeframe may result in a judgment being filed.